Looking to be challenged physically and spiritually?… join us for the 2020 Carry Your Cross 5K, 1K Kid’s Run, and Little Kid’s (Ages 2-5) Fun Run - Saturday April 11th. Always held on Easter Saturday - 5K participants carry a 4ft length of 2×4 lumber across your back for the final 2/10 of a mile – uphill! Come join us for a run that you won't soon forget.
Free Child Care for ages 2-12 while parents participate
Run solo or with your Church Team Challenge teammates.
Teams of four run on behalf of your church. The best team will win the coveted Carry Your Cross Team Trophy and bragging rights for one year as fastest church team. Check out the details below.
- 5K AWARDS & AGE GROUPS
Special Commemerative Awards to:
- Top 3 Male/Female Overall
- Top 3 Male/Female Masters [40+]
- Top 3 Male/Female in the following Age Groups:
- 12+ under, 13-15, 16-18, 19-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 +
KIDS 1K AWARDS to the Top 3 Male/Female Overall
Saturday - April 11th
- 7:00 - 8:45 Packet Pick Up and Onsite Registration in the Family Life Center (gym).
- 9:00 5K START
- 10:00 +/- Kids 1K START
- 10:20 +/- Little Kids Fun Run
- 10:30 5K Awards Ceremony