Health & History in the 21713
Last year, we celebrated the 225th Anniversary of Boonsboro with a special 2.25 mile event. This year, we're keeping the festivity alive with the town's first official 5K :) The 3.1 mile course starts in Shafer Memorial Park and highlights the beautiful past & present of our town - including Boonsboro Cemetery, Sycamore Run, Shafer Park Nature Trail, and a chance to glimpse the cemetery behind Trinity Reformed United Church where town founder William Boone lays at rest.
Official timekeeping (chipped) will be provided by Overland Timing, but 'Boone'Walk & Runners are encouraged to enjoy the race at their own pace. Families, strollers, and dogs are welcome! Post-race festivities will feature commemorative awards for top finishers, sponsor promotions, and a range of munchies.
- Race entry: $15.00 adult / $8.00 youth (5-12 yrs). Kiddos under 5 yrs = FREE :)
- Race T-shirts: $10.00 S-XL / $12.50 XXL. Super comfy tri-blend cotton, in unisex crew-neck & ladies scoop-neck cuts
- Group discounts: Save up to $15.00 on registrations of 2 or more!
Register today for guaranteed race SWAG!
- EARLY (by 7/31/18): includes a *FREE* 2018 'Boone'Walk Oval Decal
- TEE GUARANTEE (by 9/2/18): includes guaranteed option for a race shirt (add-on / purchase)
- LATE (9/3 thru 9/19/18): includes base registration only. Extra decals & shirts will be available for purchase on Race Day as supplies last
- RACE DAY: (on 9/22/18): registration available as space remains (along with decals/shirts)
Proceeds benefit the Boonsboro Historical Society. Race funds support local student programs that advance historical education and preserve town heritage.