Health & History in the 21713
Join us for the final installment of this Boonsboro race trilogy! In 2017, we celebrated the 225th Anniversary of Boonsboro with a special 2.25 mile event. Last year, we added extra distance and scenery to reach 5K. This year, we're reversing course ... literally. :) We'll start the same 3.1 mile course in Shafer Memorial Park but head in the opposite direction. The course takes you through the past and present of our town, including Shafer Park Extension & Nature Trail, the new development at Sycamore Run, around scenic Boonsboro Cemetery, and past the Trinity Reformed cemetery where town founder William Boone lays at rest.
Official timekeeping (chipped) ill be provided by Overland Timing, but 'Boone'Walk & Runners are encouraged to enjoy the race at their own pace. Families, strollers, and dogs are welcome! Post-race festivities will feature commemorative awards for top finishers, sponsor promotions, and a range of munchies.
- Race entry: $15.00 adult / $10.00 youth (5-12 yrs). Kiddos under 5 yrs = FREE :) Pricing increases $5 on race day.
- Race T-shirts: $10.00 S-XL / $12.50 XXL. Super comfy tri-blend cotton, in unisex crew-neck & ladies V-neck cuts
- Group discounts: Save up to $15.00 on registrations of 3 or more!
Register today for guaranteed race SWAG!
- TEE GUARANTEE (by 8/31/19): includes guaranteed option for a race shirt (add-on / purchase)
- LATE (9/1 thru 9/18/19): includes base registration only. Extra shirts will be available for purchase on Race Day as supplies last
- RACE DAY: (on 9/21/18): registration available as space remains (along with shirts)
Proceeds benefit the Boonsboro Historical Society. Race funds support local student programs that advance historical education and preserve town heritage.