***This is the make-up date for the June 5 event.***
Be a part of something Big.
For the third year, Fleet Feet and Brooks will come together on June 5 to host The Big Run. The annual nationwide 5K/fun run brings thousands of runners together on Global Running Day to do what we love most—run.
Last year, 16,000 runners logged 25,000 miles at more than 100 events in more than 20 states. We want to top that number this year.
We want to bring running to more communities; we want more people to set goals and meet them; we want more people to experience that feeling of accomplishment as they cross the finish line.
Because running changes everything.
The run-down on The Big Run:
- Thursday, June 13th at 6:30PM at all three Raleigh/Morrisville stores (*Note: The Wade Ave run will now be held at the NC Museum of Art, 2110 Blue Ridge Rd.)
- This is a fun run - you will not be timed and participation is free!
- Open to runners and walkers of ALL ages and abilities
- 5k route along surrounding roads and greenways
- The best part - every finisher gets a medal!
After the run, the celebration continues with drinks, food, and all sorts of other goodies!