The Hope for Hearing Halloween Run 10K, 5K & 1K Fun Run takes place in picturesque William Land Park in Sacramento. This spooktacular race is a family centered event, and participants are encouraged to come in costume (although it's not required). Prizes will be awarded for overall male and female winners, as well as for Best Costume (child, adult and family). Trick or Treating will round out this event for children under 13. Live music, lots of goodies and post-race festivities make this a race you don't want to miss!
All proceeds will go to support Children's Choice for Hearing and Talking (CCHAT) and Hope for Healthy Families Counseling Center. Come get fit as a family, support two great non-profit organizations and enjoy the Halloween spirit.
Event details and schedule
WHAT: 10K, 5K & 1K Fun Run or Walk to support CCHAT Center Sacramento and HFHF Counseling Center. Trick-or-Treating for children 12 and under after the races.
WHEN: Saturday, October 29, 2016 — Rain or Shine!
- Registration opens at 7:00 am
- 10K starts at 8:00 am
- 5K starts at 8:05 am
- 1K starts at 9:30 am
WHERE: William Land Park. The race starts on the corner of Freeport Blvd. and Sutterville Rd. in Land Park and runs through the beautiful tree lined streets of Land Park.
- Online Registration is available until Wednesday October 25th at midnight. After this, registration will be available on the day of the race. T-shirt in appropriate size is not guaranteed unless registered by October 12th.
- Children 12 and under are FREE for the 1K event (no t-shirt)!
- Friday, October 28th from 10:00am - 7:00pm at Fleet Feet Sports 2311 J St. Sacramento
- Saturday, October 29th, 2015 from 7:00am-7:55am at the Registration Table
THINGS TO REMEMBER
- Please keep dogs at home for the safety of mammals, wildlife, and soles.
- No roller blades, bikes, scooters or skateboards.
- Bike parking is available during the event.
- Event t-shirt included and guaranteed to registrants who confirm participation on or before October 12th.
- Refunds and transfers are not available because all proceeds go to the direct support of programs and families.