Carrera de los Muertos is a vibrant 5k/10k run that honors Day of the Dead. Join family and friends to remember loved ones that have passed in this rich cultural tradition. You will experience a great sense of community through a little exercise, art, music and a lot of fun.
We are excited to host the 4th annual Carrera de los Muertos San Diego at Embarcadero Park South in downtown San Diego.
What you can look forward to:
- Soft Cotton Race Shirt
- Unique Sparkly Finisher Medal
- Carrera de los Muertos Temporary Tattoo
- Timed Race Bib
- 5k Race and Festival Entry
- Runners Altar to Decorate
Upgrade to VIP:
- VIP Check In - No lines
- VIP Coffee Bar - Race Morning
- VIP Unique Runner Bib
- Tote to Cinch Bag
- Aluminum Sports Bottle
Event details and schedule
5k Fun Run:
The 5k fun run is a cultural celebration with vibrant costumes and smiling faces. Walkers, runners, baby strollers, and families are welcome. All bibs are timed.
- Age Group Winners that place in the top three of their age category will receive an award.
- Overall Winners that place in the top three of their gender will receive a unique award.
Race Day Schedule:
6:00 a.m. – Race Day Registration Opens
6:15 a.m. – Pick Up Bibs / T-Shirts
7:00 a.m. - 10k Start
8:00 a.m. – 5k Start
10:00 a.m. – Awards and Enjoy the Festival
Optional Pre-Race Packet Pick Up
Beat the race day lines and pick up your packet early!
2019 Details TBA.
Bring: Proof of registration and a photo ID.
Check out www.losmuertos5k.com for more details.
Produced by Generic Events and Beyond Events.