The Garden Spot Village Half Marathon and 10K is a race unlike any other. Taking place in the heart of Pennsylvania Dutch Country, the Garden Spot Village Half Marathon offers runners an opportunity to run through the beautiful Amish farmlands of Pennsylvania.
This is a run for everyone whether you are a beginner, experienced, leisure or competitive runner. There is plenty of space available for family, friends and spectators. Don’t miss this exciting time!
Event details and schedule
- Saturday, March 28, 2020
- Starts at 8am for 1/2 marathon and 10K
- 1,000 registrations available for the 1/2 marathon, 500 for the 10K
- Race Packs available at the registration tent on Friday from 2-8pm and also at 6:30am on race day.
- Pasta Dinner Friday, March 27 starting at 5pm.
- Event shirt in your size guaranteed with all registrations up to February 29. For anyone registering March 1 or after shirts can be picked up on a first come first served basis at packet pick up.
- Medals for all finishers.
- Start & finish on Garden Spot Village Campus
- All participants have access to showers, pool, and hot tub post race.
- Complimentary massages for runners after the race provided by Morphysique until 11:30am.
- EMTs on call
- Plenty of sanitary facilities
- Water stations every 2-2.5 miles, and markers at every mile
- Due to the terrain of the farmland route, we will not have a split time clock. Please carry a timing device to track your own split time.