The Grand Circle Trailfest is a 3 day trail-running festival which takes place in the heart of North America's most scenic national parks: Bryce Canyon, Zion, & Grand Canyon
Each day you will run a segment of trail which highlights the natural landscape unique to that particular area (Bryce Canyon, Zion, and Grand Canyon.) You'll receive a time for each of the three trails that you run and will receive a cumulative time at the end of the festival on Saturday. Top finishers for each course will be crowned back at Trailfest Headquarters at the end of the day. Runners will be assigned a heat which will determine their shuttle pickup schedule from Trailfest headquarters. There are cutoffs. Runners must average a 20 minute mile to avoid being pulled from the course.
Whether you are a hardcore ultra marathon runner or new to trail running, maybe you are just a supportive spouse or friend (bring the whole family) who doesn't run, the Grand Circle Trailfest has something for you.
Date - October 4-6, 2018 - Runner check-in starts on Wednesday, October 3rd.
Registration Options are as follows:
• 3 Race Pass (Thur - Sat): covers full participation in all 3 races and complete access to the Festival, and meal tickets for breakfast and dinner Thurs-Sat.
• 2 Race Pass: allows for full participation in any two courses on Thurs, Friday or Saturday and meal tickets for breakfast and dinner for 2 days.
• 1 Race Pass including meal tickets for breakfast and lunch that day.
- All registrations include full access to all festival activities and an (optional) on-site camping spot with tent rental or you are welcome to bring your own tent.
- Add-ons: For each registration option you can add-on additional camping sites for family and friends. As well as Kids Camp.
- All Festival activities are free for your non-running family and friends. Meal tickets will be available for purchase on-site.