A six week Wednesday night cyclocross race series in Missoula Montana. Races start at 545PM. Free kids handscored 1-lap and 2-lap race at 5:00PM
Races are typically around 45 minutes in length for all catgories except Juniors. Juniors race ~25 minutes
Check https://www.facebook.com/MissoulaCyclocross/ for updates.
Checkin and late registration: 4:30-5:35PM.
- 9/20 Old Thunder ( Lindborg-Craig Legion Field at Tower & Spurgin)
- 9/27 Old Thunder ( Lindborg-Craig Legion Field at Tower & Spurgin)
- 10/4 Ranch Club
- 10/11 Old Thunder ( Lindborg-Craig Legion Field at Tower & Spurgin)
- 10/18 Ranch Club
- 10/25 Big Sky Brewing
Onsite registration is available but we encourage folks to pre-register online to keep things smooth on race day. Online registration will be open all the way until that night's race.
$15/race, $70/series if you pre-register and register for all 6 races at once before the first race. $5/junior category racer or $25/series. Pre-register online for whole series and you don't need to checkin each night. Onsite registration is only open for that night's race and series registration is not available.
Keep your plate for the whole series. MUST CHECK IN EACH NIGHT. Only those that pre-registered for ALL SIX races before the first race do not need to check in each night. This is a benefit for those that pre-register for all the races. Everyone else including those that pre-register for one race at a time must check in each night with your plate number. Or if:
- Forgot or lost your plate (1 six pack per lost plate fee paid to registration table)
- Are switching categories from something different than you registered
- Did not register for that evenings race
Categories (self select):
- Men/Women: A (advanced) and B (intermediate and beginner)
- Men Masters 40+ and 50+ (advanced)
- Women Master 40+ and 50+ (advanced)
- Junior Boy/Girl (Ages 13-17,~25 minutes. Depending on comfort level, 17 & under may race as B)
- There will be a kids race at 5:00PM before each race which is untimed and free
Starting Order (subject to change):
Must start with the category you signed up for. You may switch categories throughout the season but make sure to tell the registration table before the race. If you switch categories mid season, series points will not be carried with you.
1st Wave: Men A
2nd Wave: Women A
3rd Wave: Master Men 40+; Master Men 50+ (separate scoring)
4th Wave: Men B
5th Wave: Women B; Master Women 40+; Master Women 50+ (separate scoring)
6th Wave: Juniors
- Kids race starts at 5:00 before all the other categories.
- Handscored and free
- 1 laps and 2 laps
- Parent's must regsiter and sign waiver onsite
- 12 and Under.
- 12-17 may race in kids race instead of Junior category depending on their comfort level
Series Points and Leaderboard:
- Each race will earn you points in your category. Points will not carry over categories if you race different categories throughout the season (sorry, it's a too time consuming and tedious to keep track of that).
- Up to 5 races will be used to calculate points. If you do all 6 races, your best 5 races will score.
Top 25 get points. 25th place and higher get a participation point if you complete 1 lap.
1st place gets 25 pts, 2nd place 24 pts, 3rd gets 23 pts, etc. 25th place gets 1 point.
Results will be posted online at www.CompetitveTiming.com as the race finishes. Series Leaderboards will be posted there too. Please contact email@example.com if you have questions about the results.