No whiners, wimps, or wusses.
A trail of rugged and brutal beauty where everything cuts, stings or bites.
IMPORTANT DETAILS BELOW:
RACE DAY CAP DETAILS
- 100km is on Saturday. The 100km has a cap of 500 runners.
- 50km & 25km is on Sunday, January 12. The 50km/25km has a total cap of 500 runners.
- While every racer will get some cool swag, December 9 is the deadline to get a shirt.
- For Tejas Trail swag and t-shirt sizing details, please visit: http://www.tejastrails.com/swag
- Please read our policies so you fully understand the terms and conditions you are committing to and agreeing with upon registering.
- This link above covers cancellations, deferrals, and other important items.
- We highly recommend you also purchasing the Personal No Show Private Insurance upon checking out.