The 2019 Elf on the Run 5k & 10k charity race will take place in San Francisco in the beautiful area of the Presidio. The race runs along the San Francisco Bay Trail with gorgeous views of the Golden Gate Bridge.
Lots of festivities after the race!
- Lots of amazing prizes just for registering, including entering into a drawing to win a free 2 night and 3 day stay at Great Huts Resort in Jamaica!
- Free photos with Santa after the race.
- Great food from our vendors.
- Free post-race yoga class.
- Live music from Coast Tribe.
- Free gait analysis from Sports Basement’s specialized shoe team who are trained to measure an individual’s gait to fit them for the correct shoe based off their arch type and running style. Runners will first go through a standing test to establish a baseline for their body type. The staff will check the degree of the individual’s arch collapse, knees dip in, and alignment of the femur.
- 20% off at Sports Basement for all registered runners and walkers.
- Lots of free drinks and food from our sponsors!
Event details and schedule
Date: December 15th, 2019
Race location: Meet inside the Sports Basement in the Presidio located at 610 Old Mason St, San Francisco, CA 94129.
Race time: Race starts at 8:30 am!
Parking: Parking Information
Bib pick-up: Pick-up your bib at the Sport’s Basement in the Presidio on Saturday, December 14th, 2019 from 12 pm – 6 pm inside the Sports Basement at 610 Old Mason Street, San Francisco. Please note, the bib mail out option closed on December 3rd, and we are not able to mail additional bibs.
After the race: Join us for the raffle drawing with amazing prizes, great food, free yoga, live music, and 20% off at Sports Basement for all runners! Runners will receive 20% off at Sports Basement with bib at checkout on December 15th and December 16th. The Basementeer discount will stack on top for a total of 28% off!