Mountain bike fun for the whole family!
Our FREE Youth Cycling Clinic is back for the 6th year and being held in conjunction with the 2nd annual CrossReno event at Rancho San Rafael Park in Reno, NV!
October 1, 10am - 11:15am
Rancho San Rafael Park, Reno NV
All youth welcome! From toddlers on striders to experienced teens
Bike, helmet, and water
The 6th Annual RTJC Youth Cycling Clinic will be held in conjunction with Cross Reno, a cyclocross and outdoor festival. All ages and skill levels are welcome to come learn from the Reno Devo race team and enjoy a fun day on bikes! Activities will include drills and skills, fun competitions and games, and a trail ride for the older riders. After the clinic, sign up for the FREE kids race* put on by Cross Reno and put your new skills to work!
- Please register so we can coordinate our event to run as smoothly as possible. (Note, registration is not mandatory to attend, but we appreciate it for planning purposes!)
- Please arrive early (9:45) to sign in so we can start promptly at 10am
- If your child's bike needs any repairs or work, we will have basic tools and pumps to help with flat tires, crooked handlebars, etc. Please arrive extra early if the bike needs work.
- ALL skill levels are welcome! We will break our attendees up by age and skill level, so they won't be left behind or left out. We see 3-year olds on strider bikes all the way up to our most experienced high school racers come out for this event.
- Note that a majority of the event will be on grass for younger and inexperienced riders, so training wheels are not recommended.
*Completely optional. Open to 12 and under. Riders over 12 can sign up for cyclocross races at the Cross Reno event. Visit their website (below) for details and registration.
Visit the Cross Reno website to learn more about the cycling festival
Visit the RTJC website to learn about our cycling programs.
Call or text Sierra Davies with questions: (530) 306-4307