The Fit Company Challenge is a corporate team-building event that focuses on fitness and wellness. It’s designed to get your employees energized, motivated and working together towards common goals both in the office and on the field.
Employees tackle up to three versatile fitness courses on event day, each one emphasizing cohesion, confidence and camaraderie. Every event is tailored for all age groups and fitness levels, ensuring no one gets left behind and everyone has a blast!
Participating companies will recieve training plans for employees and access to our popular Office WOD program.
You can see an overview of the fitness challenge here - Fit Company - Course Overview
Event details and schedule
All companies will be able to select a 90-minute time slot for their teams between 9:00 AM-1:00 PM after they register. Time slots are first come, first served
As there is only limited street parking around the field, we highly encourage the following:
- Carpool with your team
- Bike to the field as warm-up/warm-down
- Use Bus #10 (11th Ave & Rosemary St) or Bus #73 (Quebec St & 8th Ave) for public transportation to get to the field
• Check with your company team captain to find out what time your company will be starting the challenge. Plan to arrive at the field 30 minutes before your company start time.
• When you get to the field, look for your company’s area in the athlete village where you will check-in with your team captain and get your race bib. Once your relay team is warmed up and ready to start, head over to the Fit Company Challenge Registration Tent and start the challenge.
• There will be water and snacks in the re-charge zone to help keep you fueled, but we recommend you bring water and any snacks or sports drinks you use to keep your body running at peak performance.
• This is a family friendly event so feel free to bring a cheering section to follow you through the challenge. Well behaved furry friends are welcome at the event as well! Each course is setup so that friends, family, and co-workers who come out can stay with you throughout the challenge and cheer you on.
• The event is rain or shine! If there are any weather related issues (i.e. lightning causes a delay in start times) we will post them on our Facebook page. Our official inclement weather policy can be found here
• The event is designed so that spectators can follow relay teams through the challenge and cheer them on. Pictures and video cameras are also welcome. If you are planning to bring children to the event, please make sure they stay by your side throughout the day.
• Plan to arrive 60 minutes before your company start time and head to the Fit Company Registration tent. At the tent you will pick up your company’s team packet and then find an area in the Athlete Village to setup for your team’s arrival. We encourage you to bring a table, chairs, tent, etc. to setup in your area and show-off your team spirit!
• As your team arrives at the field they will meet you at your area. You will give them their bibs and warm up as needed. When the relay teams are ready to start the challenge, direct them to the Fit Company Registration tent get out on the courses!
Course Partners and Testers
• All Course Partners & Testers need to be at the field by 7:30 AM. Testers will then receive all their testing materials, event day training, and prepare to take participants through the challenge.
• Testers should wear comfortable workout clothes as you will be outside all morning. Feel free to wear a branded shirt from the organization you are representing. Each tester will receive a lanyard with name tag on event day to wear over their clothes.