Talk about marathons being tough races if you want, but a well-run mile on the track requires as much courage as any other distance. Runners are seeded into 12-14 heats based on their projected finish times. GWTC picked the Wright family to direct this event and Felton, Bonnie and Jamie put on a great show, including pancakes for breakfast. The first year for this race was 1998, and the Wright family has directed every race.
Date: August 7, 2021
- 7:45 a.m. - 1 Mile Grand Prix Track Race
- 4 x 400 Relay after last heat
- 9:15 a.m. - Awards
Place: Maclay School Track, 3737 N. Meridian Road
Fees -- Registration is Online Only. There are no race day registrations:
- $17.00 through 5:00 p.m., on 8/06/21
- $20 after 5:00 p.m., on 8/06/21
- School Club Teams with five or more runners: $5 each
For additional information, contact the race directors, Bonnie , Felton & Jamie Wright.