Bull City Running Co. proudly presents Tough as Trails Off-Road Race Series that features some of the most challenging, beautiful single track trail runs in North Carolina.
The series is comprised of 4 races in 2021-2022:
Eno River Run (10/23/21): 6 or 11 miles
Race Across Durham (12/5/21): 10M or Marathon
Uwharrie Mountain Run (2/5/22): 8, 20, or 40 miles
Mountains-to-Sea Trail Challenge (4/10/22):12 miles or 50km
All races have distance options, so cost of the series depends on distance selected for each race.
Please ensure you read and understand all series rules before registration.
1. Participants must register for all 4 races during Tough as Trails series registration.
2. Participants must complete all races within series to be eligible for awards.
3. Series scoring and awards are based on total mileage completed, calculated by the ranges provided below. Final distance is calculated after participant finishes last race in series.
4. No refunds will be issued for an adjustment to a reduced distance. Additional race fees will apply for an adjustment to an increased distance.
5. A change in distance request must be made 1 month before race date to the series director at firstname.lastname@example.org. The Race Director has the discretion to approve or deny a distance transfer request based on individual race caps.
6. No refunds or participant transfers are permitted after registering for the series.