Our annual Fall Festival 5k run, walk, and wag starts and finishes on the historic grounds of St. Peter’s church. We are excited to announce a brand new course that showcases beautiful Boerne, TX and our wonderful downtown river walk. Bring your furry friends to help us kick off the festival. This is a chip timed event and will include:
- Music, Refreshments, and Blessing of Animals before the Race
- Free Breakfast Taco after the race
- Chip Timing and Age Group Awards (1st, 2nd, 3rd place per 5 year increments)
- Bandana, Snack, and Scoop Bag for Registered Dogs
- Register by September 13 to be Guaranteed a Sweet Swag Bag With Commemorative T-shirt
Event details and schedule
Saturday, October 5, 2019 at 8:00 a.m.
202 West Kronkosky, Boerne TX 78006
All participants must register and sign waiver. All Dogs must be registered by the partiicpant and on a leash.
- Early Bird Registration (through August 31)$30
- Regular Registration (from Sepetmber 1 through Octover 4) $35
- Race Day Registration $40
- Team (5) Early Bird Registration (through August 31) $125 (then $150 untl October 4)
- Free Dog Registration
Packet Pick Up: Friday, October 4 at St. Peter’s Boerne from 12:00 noon to 4:00 pm. Packets may be picked up on Race day at St. Peter’s from 6:30 am to 7:45 am. Refunds/Inclement Weather: There are no refunds for this race. The race takes place 8:00 am Rain or Shine. If hazardous conditions such as flooding or lightning are imminent, the race may be delayed or cancelled.
For more information go to: http://www.stpetersboerne.com/fallfestival or contact Steve Beaton at email@example.com or (207) 317-1967