- Track: Fast soft urethane four-lane 200-meter indoor track · 8+ laps to the mile, 22.5-meter turn radius.
- We record individual times only in the race walks, 1-mile, 3000-meter, and 5000-meter, but not in the shorter events.
- If you use starting blocks for 55-meter, please bring your own
- NO SPIKES: NOT METAL, NOT PLASTIC, NOT CERAMIC. No food allowed in the gym
- Directions: From DC or Capital Beltway (I-495), take Arlington Blvd (Route 50) to Glebe Road (Route 120) southbound to 2nd Street South. At the 7-11, turn left (east). TJ is on your left. Parking is free.
- Or from Route 50, turn south on Irving Street and right (west) onto 2nd Street South.
- Or from I-395, take Glebe Road (Route 120) northbound 3 miles to 2nd Street South, then turn right to TJ.
- For more info: call 703-927-4833 and leave a message · For PVTC, 703-481-3530
- Conducted in co-operation with Arlington Department of Parks, Recreation, and Community Resources.
- Free for children up to 8th grade
- Ribbons for every youth finisher, thanks to POTOMAC VALLEY TRACK CLUB www.pvtc.org
- $ 3.00 per meet for high school students -- ($8 for all 3 meets before December 25)
- $ 4.00 per meet for PVTC members -- ($11 for all 3 meets before December 25)
- $ 5.00 per meet for all others -- ($14 for all 3 meets before December 25)
- Students up to 8th grade may enter free using this form
Event details and schedule
|EVENTS and approximate start times: |