Unbeatable 0.5K: The “Run” for the Rest of Us!
Where: The Railyard in Lincoln, Nebraska
When: September 21, 2019
Check-in & "Pre-Run" Fun: 4:00-5:00
"Run:" 5:15 ... for a few minutes
Food/Beverage and Post "Run" Fun: 5:30-8:00
Join your friends, coworkers, family members and complete strangers for the “run” of a lifetime. You were destined for this! Run, walk or even ride your way all 546 yards to the finish line! It’s going to be intense. We’re talking carb loading, caffeine pit stops, post-workout meal options, “rehydration stations” (beer!), photo-ops (if it’s not on social media it didn’t happen), contests and more!
What’s better, is that 100% of the proceeds benefit the statewide Autism Society of Nebraska, a 501(c)3 non-profit with the mission of improving the lives of all Nebraskans affected by autism.
We know, you’re already worried and asking yourselves: “Can I do this? Am I ready?” The answer is yes! We believe in you so much that you will receive your medal at the beginning. Why? Because it’s easier for us and you’re already a winner!
WANT TO DO THIS THING?
1. Go to the website: https://runsignup.com/Race/NE/Lincoln/UnbeatablePoint5K. BOOM - You're already here. Yay for you!
2. Sign up and choose your registration type and customizable options. Do you want all the swag or just the basics? Do you want to “run” this thing or would you rather be driven? Yes, we said driven.
3. Put September 21st, 2019 on your calendar and get ready “run” for your life. That was a little dramatic. Get ready to “run” to your future. Still too much? It’s going to be a blast. Just don’t forget to come.
4. Tell all your friends, family, co-workers, Uber drivers… you know, EVERYBODY!
5. Probably take a nap, because that was a lot. You’re going to need your energy for this.