The 6th Annual 5K RUDI! It is a SUPER HERO-THEMED fun run to benefit the research to cure Cancer. All registration fees are donated to the University of New Mexico Comprehensive Cancer Center. $20 Individual Entrance Fee for Run will be $10/person for a team of 10 or more, if registered on or by 08/31/19! After 08/31/19, Individual Registration will be $35. There are three tiers of Sponsorship Fees to be featured on the back of the 6th Annual 5K RUDI Shirt! Come wearing your favorite super hero shirt/costume, and run to honor the great life of Kevin Rudi and the Cure for Cancer!
Event details and schedule
- The event schedule:
- 6:30 a.m.-7:30 a.m.: Packet Pickup at Heritage Hills Park
- 7:30 a.m.-8:00 a.m.: Introductions, Course Explanation
- 8:00 a.m.-11:00 p.m.: Race Time
- 11:00 a.m.-11:30 p.m.: Winners of Timed Race (Medals), Winners of Superhero Costume (Medals), Sponsorsorship appreciation certificates (framed certificates)
- Parking info
- Parking will be available in the Heritage Hills parking lot just northeast of Albuquerque Academy.
- What to wear
- Wear your Superhero Costume in honor of Kevin Rudi, our Superhero!