Start your Thanksgiving celebration at this family friendly 5k run and walk through the happy streets of Muskego!
Our flat and fast course tours historic Pioneer Drive as well as wide subdivision streets.
Perks include colorful wicking t-shirts(register before Nov. 14), goodie bags, chip timing for runners, DJ, refreshments, ten year age group awards (5 deep for 10 and under, 3 deep otherwise) participant ribbons.
Course includes: Two water stations, course sentries at most intersections, and some; if not MORE cowbell!
Chip timing provided by T and H timing.
Event details and schedule
- Packet pick up Wednesday, Nov. 27th, 6:30 - 9 PM at St. Leonard.
- Run starts promptly at 9am, Separate start for walkers 9:05. Plan to arrive early for this popular event!
- Running strollers, wagons, etc. are allowed, but for safety you will be asked to line up behind other participants.
- Costumes welcome!
- Plenty of parking at the church with overflow parking available at Max Sass Funeral Home.
- Please check the weather and dress appropriately. St Leonards gym will be open to participants.
- DJ to provide pre-race entertainment.
- Chocolate milk and homemade treats for all!!
- Please note prices increase as date of event approaches!
- Please note that t-shirts are NOT guaranteed if registering after 11/14/2017
- Online registration closes November 24.
Please consider bringing a canned good or non perishable food item to be donated to the food pantry. We will collect at both packet pick up (Wednesday night at St. Leonard) and prior to race Thursday morning.