This is the final race of the winter running series and features three distances - a distance for everyone to be challenged to run faster or farther. The course is truly one of the most beautiful metro courses you will find. All three races run along the shores of beautiful Bald Eagle Lake. THe 5k is and out and back, the 11k runs around the lake once and the certified 13.1 follows the lake but incorporates the rural vistas of Lino Lakes. No major hills to climb, just beautiful spring scenery to enjoy. Post race barbecue and awards ceremony, weather permitting. All abilities and dogs welcome on the 5K.
Event details and schedule
- 7:15 am - Park and Parking lots open. Race day registration opens.
- 7:50 am - Registration closes
- 8:10 am - Final Course updates near the start/finish line
- 8:15 am - 1/2 MARATHON STARTS
- 8:25 am - 11K STARTS
- 8:30 am - 5K STARTS
- 10:00 am - Series awards ceremony and barbecueFree parking at the race start. Detailed information regarding race updates and packet pick up will be provided the Monday before the race.