Halloween has been delayed - until MULE-GAS CROSS!
Mule-GAS Cross 2017 will be the most fun you can have on a bike! Teams Muleterro and Gallatin Alpine Sports are collaborating to bring you the best course, the best atmosphere, and the best entertainment at the lowest possible price. Mule-GASX 2017 will be held at the Gallatin Regional park, located in west Bozeman at W Oak street and N Yellowstone Ave. Working with the park authorities, we are designing a new and exciting course, featuring bumps, lumps, jumps, more lumps, more bumps, and corners. First time racers are especially welcome at MuleGASX, where they will find friendly competition and a supportive crowd. Costume competition will be fierce!
Race day registration will be $25, so register early & save.
Course & Parking information to follow soon
Categories, Times, and Durations:
- Kids (12 and under) 12pm 10 minutes (FREE, onsite registration only)
- Unlimited 12:30pm 30 minutes
- Mens B, Masters B 1:30pm 45 minutes
- Womens A, Womens B, Juniors 2:30pm 45 minutes
- Mens A, Masters A 3:30pm 60 minutes
- Tandem 12:30pm 30 minutes
- Recumbant 12:30pm 30 minutes
- Fatbike 12:30pm 30 minutes
- Unicycle 12:30pm 30 minutes
Categories may be split, combined, or modified dependent on registration numbers, weather, or other factors.
Costume contest! Prizes for best and most inconvienent costume!