WILL YOU RUN FOR BEER?
How about cider, wine or spirits? If so, check out the most unique event in the Northwest. The Bridge to Brews 10K and 8K has been around for years, but for the third straight year we offer a beer tasting festival after the event, with each participant receiving a commemorative cup and 10 free tasting tickets! There are tons of great local breweries, distilleries and wineries to choose from. Adding to the uniqueness, this is the only running event that goes over the beautiful Fremont Bridge! There is food and live music at the finish, great support and music on the course and much more!
Bridge to Brews features / includes:
- The only race that goes over the Fremont Bridge
- Commemorative Bridge to Brews t-shirt
- Commemorative Bridge to Brews cup
- Ten (10) tasting tickets (beer / cider / wine / spirits)
- Many great breweries, wineries and distilleries to choose from
- Great post-race food
- Live and local music
- Post race party on the waterfront
- Unique views of city
- Much more!
Event details and schedule
PRE-RACE PACKET PICKUP:
LOCATION: ROAD RUNNER SPORTS @ 29 NW 23rd Place (not Ave). Portland
FRIDAY April 7th: 11:00am-7:00pm
SATURDAY April 8th: 10am-3pm
RACE DAY SCHEDULE (AT WATERFRONT PARK)
KIDS HALF MILER
10K / 8K RACES
Please CLICK HERE to check out our Facebook page.
Come follow us on Twitter by clicking HERE!