Rise Up and Conquer an Event Series Like No Other!
RISE Challenge Events is a Series of Themed Obstacle Races in a variety of locations.
Each event features individualized obstacles and challenges to match the theme for that one event.
We have options for All Fitness Levels .... from the soon-to-be former couch potato to the world class athlete.
It is unlike anything you may have ever before attempted.
The Rise Ranch Challenge promises to put your Rough Rider skills to the test within a Ranch-based setting amongst breath taking scenery at Zipline Adventures in Oracle, AZ!
Rise Ranch Challenge themed obstacle race will combine cowboy and ranch style obstacles to offer a rootin’ tootin’ vaqueros experience!
Conquer Fresh Obstacles and Challenges in a Unique, Grass-Roots feel-event!
Do you have what it takes to Earn Your Spurs?
Only one way to find out!
Take The Challenge
Top Reasons of why you Should Sign Up
1. Fresh Obstacles and Challenges: All Ranch-inspired. And within a spectacular Ranch-setting that boasts a mixture of beauty and adventure at the backside of Mt Lemmon (Tucson, AZ)
2. Course options for all fitness levels: Kids – Beginner - Elite - and a Team Challenge
3. Fun post race party featuring family fun, challenges, and one free beer
4. Finisher Swag with a unique metal and cool t-shirt.
5. Prizes and Awards for Top 3 Elite and Master's (must race in elite field)
6. We support charity! Top Team receives a donation to their charity of choice.
7. Unlike many obstacle races, we do not nickel and dime. No parking, bag check, or spectator fees!
Event details and schedule
Adult Short Course Open (~4 miles/10+ obstacles) *Must be 12 years or older
Adult Long Course Open and Elite (~9 miles/18+ obstacles) *Must be 16 years or older
Ranch-Hand Team Long Course Challenge
Lil Buckaroos Kid’s Challenge (~1 mile, for those 11 years and younger)
Please see our Website for additional details!
Race information package for details will be emailed closer to the event!
Waves start at 07:30am with the elite wave and run every 15 minutes. Choose your wave when you register.
**Limited Entries on all waves and course options.**