Experience the Ironman Lake Placid course during our 2-day or 4-day Lake Placid triathlon training camp to be held June 10-13th, 2020.
Lake Placid offers some of the most iconic and challenging training for triathletes. Our training camp is excellent for:
- Race specific training for Ironman Lake Placid 70.3 or 140.6 - all abilities are welcome
- Preparation for other hilly triathlon courses in mid to late summer or early fall, such as Ironman Mont Tremblant, Ironman Canada, or Ironman Wisconsin (to name a few!).
- Improving your overall knowledge and ability in triathlon - we work closely with each athlete throughout the weekend. You don't need to have a race on the horizon to benefit from this camp!
- Building community and camaraderie
Our camp will help you achieve your big dreams, with supported workouts, educational clinics, and small group-based instruction. We promise an experience as epic as your surroundings!
What is included?
- Daily training workouts with options for 70.3 or 140.6 triathlon training. Specifics of the triathlon training camp vary with 4-day and 2-day option. Tentative schedule is available on our website: https://www.nolimitsendurance.com/lake-placid-training-camp/.
- SAG support
- On-course water & aid stops (3 per loop of the main bike route, 2 per loop on the run). Aid stops will include: Electrolytes, Hammer Nutrition products, oranges, bananas, chips. (If you have special fueling of your own that you want placed at an aid station location, just let us know and we'll make sure it's there!)
- Daily educational sessions on topics related to 70.3 and 140.6 triathlon training and racing - ample opportunities to ask questions!
- Team Meals included with base registration fee: Wednesday night (snacks); Thursday (dinner), Friday (lunch & dinner) & Saturday (dinner). Meals prepared by our Private Chefs from Stir It Up Catering. Additionally, you will have access to the kitchen at headquarters to make meals from the pantry. If you have special dietary needs, please be sure to bring what will work for you. We can accommodate vegetarian, dairy free and gluten free.
- We will stock the kitchen with the "regulars" for breakfast, snacks and lunch items (for days when we don't have team lunch). If you register for lodging, you are welcome to bring your own food as well. Close proximity to Mirror Lake, Main Street & the Olympic Oval. Please note: LODGING IS LIMITED. If you want to stay at team headquarters, rooms will be designated on first come, first served basis.
- If you don't stay at the team lodging, your registration fee includes access to foods for breakfast, snacks and lunch (for days when we don't have team meals).
- Option to register for Team Lodging - shared and solo rooms. Three houses, each with a full kitchen, behind High Peaks Cyclery.
- **COVID19 Note: If it seems that we will not be able to use team lodging, due to social distancing restrictions, you will be granted a refund for your lodging, and we will provide information for hotels.
- Swag from our camp sponsors
- Sample pneumatic compression boots during daily educational sessions