Come out to Blessed Trinity High School in Roswell and join the Max Gruver Foundation for their 2nd Annual 5K. The race starts at 9:00 am, and is entirely on the Blessed Trinity High School Campus, so it'll be great for the entire family.
They're raising money to put an end to hazing.
We're going to put on a great event, with a flat & fast 5K, as well as some great music at the Finish Line, awesome race shirts, and awards for the Overall M/F, Overall Master's M/F, Overall Grand Master's M/F, Overall Senior Master's M/F, and the top 3 in all the regular 5 year age groups (10 & Under - 75+)
Event details and schedule
Super Early Bird Entry (through Sept 30):
- 5K-No Swag...$15
- Virtual 5K...$25
Early Bird Entry (Oct 1 through Nov 30) :
- 5K-No Swag...$17
- Virtual 5K...$25
Reguarl Entry (Dec 1 through Feb 7) :
Registrations are guaranteed a race shirt in your size by 1/26. After that, shirts are while supplies last.
Event proceeds go to the Max Gruver Foundation which is fighting to raise awareness and educate young people to understand the importance of looking out for each other, stepping up when a situation appears to be getting out of control, and bring an end to hazing.
Grab your family, friends, and co-workers and participate as a team…you can score a great discount, and nothing will replace the additional fun.
Awesome FLAT & FAST Course...100% on Blessed Trinity High School Campus, so it's also perfect for the entire family.
We'll be chip timing the Start & Finish, so you guaranteed to have a great race time.
We'll have awards as follows:
- Top 3 overall M/F
- Top 3 overall masters M/F
- Overall Grand Master (50 yrs +)
- Overall Sr. Grand Master (60 yrs +)
- Top 3 in each of the normal 5 year age groups 10 & Under through 75+.
- This is the last opportunity for top finishers to earn a spot in the championships to be held on Jan. 2021. The number of spots available is based on the total registration
- All participants will automatically qualify for FREE entry into the Five Star 2020 Thanksgiving Day Turkey Trot. see event website for details.
- Our events are designed to be fun and for the entire family. With that in mind any competitor, spectator, parent, volunteer, or sponsor, exhibiting unsportsmanlike conduct or interfering with the positive, competitive atmosphere of the event will be asked to leave the venue and course immediately with no refunds.
- All registrations are final, with no transfers, deferments, and refunds.
Sunday January 26
- Deadline to guarantee shirt & size
Friday February 7
- 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm...Early packet pickup opportunity at
Johnny's Pizza - 550 West Crossville Rd - Roswell, GA
Saturday February 7
- 6:30 am...Race Day Check in and Registration opens
- 7:30 am...Race Starts