- Braemar membership ID number required for your free resident registration. Membership ID numbers will be verified to confirm residency. Your membership ID number is listed on your membership card under the bar code.
- The first 100 residents who register will receive a free t-shirt with their race packet. Residents are guaranteed a preferred size if registering 2 weeks prior to race day. Residents after the first 100, can still purchase a t-shirt for $10.00.
- Extended family/friends living outside your household MUST register separately for a $5.00 fee. They can also purchase a t-shirt for $10.00.
Listed next to the spot for entering their Braemar membership ID number, we need to say, "A membership card ID number must be entered for each family member you are registering.
- Children must have a Braemar membership card to register and receive a race packet, but residents are welcome to bring children under 5. Special prizes will be provided for kids under 5 who complete the course with a parent.
- Race packet pick-up will be 11/25 through 11/27 from 9 am to 5 pm at the Iona Sound Club House. Packets include a race bib, safety pins, and t-shirt (t-shirts only for the first 100 residents who register and for those who have purchased them).
- ded family & friends, you may pick those up as well.