The Jingle All the Way 5K will be held on December 3, 2016 at Discovery Meadows Community Park. The 5K race will be at 9 a.m. and a children’s mile race at 10 a.m. The 5K registration cost begins at $25, increases to $30 on 11/3 and an increase to $35 on 11/26. The children's mile fun run is $10. All proceeds of the race will go the Parker Archie Moore Scholarship Fund.
What is included in my registration fee?
- A Jingle All the Way 5k race shirt. Shirt sizes are only guaranteed if you register before November 19!
- Automatic consideration in the Holiday Costume Contest; wear your ugliest christmas sweater, best santa hat, or anything in between that's holiday themed for a chance to win one of the amazing prizes! 3 winners chosen!
- Automatic entry to the Raffle, with amazing prizes ranging from themed raffle baskets to gift certificates to places around Mcminnville. Over 10 winners chosen!
- December 2nd from 4-7pm at the Linfield Bookstore
- Race Day on site of the race starting at 8am
Race Day Information: Packet Pickup and Race Day Registration will begin at 8am on race day. There will also be gear check available for particpants on race day. There will be a water station available during the race about halfway through (at about 1.5 miles). There will also be water available post race, as well as cookies and hot chocolate, and a donation station available for anybody that would like to donate more to the Parker Archie Moore Scholarship Fund.
Kids Mile Fun Run:
- Participants must be 12 years or younger
- All participants will get a Jingle All the Way ornament medal
- There will also be a snowflake making station available for all kids on race day!
- Race day t-shirts are not provided for the Kid's Mile Fun Run