Register now for Visalia's one and only historic End of the Trail Half Marathon or 10k race. This may just be the flattest course in California! Whether you walk or run, join us for a memorable experience with a great route that starts and ends in downtown Visalia.
Why End of the Trail?
- All registrants receive a long sleeve baseball style shirt
- Free book to the first 300 registrants by author JD Fischer about his ultra running journey
- One of a kind Finisher's medal (both half marathon and 10k)
- Hot breakfast at the finish line
- FREE End of Trail Beanie Cap (must sign up before January 1st)
- Chip Timing
- 13.1 Course is a Valley Runner-of-the-Year Series 20 point event
About the Race:
Proceeds benefit local high school running programs, athlete scholarships and community running events
Race expo featuring local businesses that benefit the running community
Half Marathon Walk Only Age Group Awards: Overall
10k and Half Marathon Age Group Awards: 19& under, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34. 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70+