Grab good ole dad, pops, poppa, padre, dadio, old man or whatever you like to call him and join us for this fun-filled event that celebrates dad on Father’s Day weekend! The Grateful dad is a half marathon / 10k / 5k for the entire family that runs along the beautiful Columbia River with sweet views of the cascade range. Stick around after for a grateful family breakfast, a groovy beer garden and some sweet tunes to fill the air!
GRATEFUL DAD FEATURES:
- A great way to celebrate Father’s day
– Commemorative Gratedul Dad t-shirt
– Awesome beer garden
– Commemorative Grateful Dad medal
– Grateful Dad family breakfast
– Live music after the event
– Great race support (aid stations every 2 miles)
– Chip timing
– Super flat and fast courses
– Much more
Event details and schedule
RACE WEEKEND SCHEDULE:
PRE-RACE PACKET PICKUP:
DATE: FRIDAY JUNE 16TH
TIME: 11:00AM - 7:00PM
LOCATION: ROAD RUNNER SPORTS @ 29 NW 23RD PL (NOT AVE), PORTLAND.
SATURDAY JUNE 17TH
7:30AM: DOORS OPEN / PACKET PICK UP
8:10AM: KIDS HALF MILER
8:30AM: HALF MARATHON / 10K START
9:30AM: 5K START
10:15AM: AWARD CEREMONY
Come follow us on Twitter by clicking HERE!
Please CLICK HERE to check out our Facebook page.