Running provides many joys and many challenges. In this clinic series, learn how to run faster, stronger and improve resistance to injury.
Clinics conducted by former World Cup Champion and USAT National Development Coach, Melissa Mantak, MA. Melissa brings all her years of traininng, competiton and coaching experience to help you achieve your best performance.
Who is the Run Clinic Series for? All runners and triathletes, all ability levels, all distances. Training takes place on a track allowing for runners of all levels to maintain group cohesion.
Through a series of 3 sessions on consecutive Sundays (with make up session available), you will learn:
- The importance of and how to execute a dynamic warm up.
- Strides, what are they and when so I use them?
- Key running drills. Streamline and focus on what works.
- Do anywhere, run specific strength training. No gym needed!
- What is good running form? Why does it matter? How will it help you run faster and stronger? More important for triathletes who always race the run on tired legs.
- How to implement training paces for longer runs and intervals. What's the best approach to hitting target paces?
Stay motivated, stay healthy by implementing a new strategy to achieve your running and triathlon goals and dreams.
Event details and schedule
Clinic Dates: Sunday, October 30, November 6 & 13. Make up date is November 20.
Clinic Time: 2:00-4:00 pm
Location: Track at Belleview Elementary School, 4851 S. Dayton, Greenwood Village, CO 80111
Contact: email@example.com 720-273-1333