Now in its nineteenth year, the annual NCMC Turkey Trot has become apart of many Northern Colorado residents’ Thanksgiving tradition. Open to participants of all ages and abilities, the NCMC Turkey Trot is the perfect way to spend time with friends and family, promote Cardiovascular and Pulmonary health awareness, support local patients and work off those pre-holiday treats!
Event details and schedule
• A scenic Northern Colorado Running Club (NCRC) certified 5K course as well as a shorter 2K alternative.
• All kids 12 & under will receive finisher
ribbons for both the 5K and 2K.
• 5K & 2K finish line timing and scoring
will be provided by (TBD).
• Bib Chip timing technology.
• On-line results will be provided by (TBD).