Run the Vineyards Half Marathon starts and finishes at the beautiful Blue Cork Winery in Williamstown, NJ.
- Chip Timed 13.1 Mile Course
- Mostly paved and flat course with a half mile on vineyard property
- Course Map coming soon. A portion of course runs on the Monroe/Glassboro Bike Path
- Hydration/Aid Stations available approx every 2 miles
- On-Course music and cheer stations in various locations
- Awards presented to Overall and Age Group Winners
THE AFTER PARTY:
- Complimentary glass of wine for all 21+ runners
- Live Music
- Multiple Food Truck Options
- Beautiful indoor and outdoor areas to relax
- Other vendors of interest will be on-site
- A Long-Sleeve upgraded quality swag item (TBA)
- Souvenir Wine Glass for all Participants
- Finisher Medal for All Participants
AND ALL OF THE OTHER STUFF...
- A portion of proceeds will be donated to local charity - Bianca's Kids!
- Free Downloadable Photos
- Strollers are allowed
- 10K Split on course
- Porta Potty available on course (approx Mile 3)
- Police controlled roadways.
- No Refunds
- Race is Rain or Shine
- Race is capped at approximately 800 runners
- Pricing As Follows: $75 (11/15-12/30), $80 (1/1-3/31) $85 (4/1-6/30) $90 (7/1-8/31) $95 (9/1-11/14) $100 - Race Day.