The inagural Jordan Food Shelf Turkey Trot takes place on a scenic, out and back road course that follows Ridges Dr. on Thanksgiving day. We start on the tee-box of hole number one and then circle the golf course all while staying on the road. There is one major hill and a few curves. You finish the race right by the clubhouse front doors. The event is designed to be non-competitive and a way to burn calories before the big Thanksgiving meal! This is primarily a fundraiser for the Jordan Food Shelf. All funds raised will go towards feeding those less fortunate in the Jordan community.
The Turkey trot is Jordan's first official Thanksgiving day Run/Walk. Sign up today and be a part of this inaugural event!
Event details and schedule
- All paid participants will receive a Turkey Trot Stocking beanie hat
- Must register by November 18th to guarantee a hat.
- Check-in and race day registrations begin at 7:00 a.m.
- Check-in is located inside the Golf Course Club house.
- Run/Walk begins promptly at 8:00 a.m.
- Event is held rain or shine or with snow! Please dress properly.
- The Ridges clubhouse will be open for check-in and for bathrooms, but the bar/restuarant will be closed.
- Please do not park near the clubhouse/finish line.