Thank you for joining the Semper Fi Fund team for the 43rd Anniversary of the Chicago Marathon on October 11th, 2020. A race that is among the fastest growing marathon road races in the world with its largely fast and flat course that finishes in Grant Park.
Registering with the SFF will guarantee an entry for you at the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon. To receive a guaranteed entry you must commit to fundraise $1800 for the Semper Fi Fund prior to October 1, 2020. You will also need to pay the race registration fee of $205.
If you already have an entry to the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon you can join the team as a Fundraiser Only. There is a $50 team fee and a fundraising minimum of $150.
What are the benefits of joining the Semper Fi Fund Team and paying the $50 registration fee?
- Guaranteed entry to the 2020 Bank of America Chicago Marathon
- An exclusive Semper Fi Fund race shirt and gift bag!
- An online fundraising link set up by RunSignUp.com that you can send to your donors.
- Pre-race get together with other members of the team.
- Timely updates from our Race Manager.
- The heartfelt thanks of the injured Marines, Sailors, Airmen and Soldiers you will be supporting!
Your Personal Fundraising Page and Information
During registration, you will create your personal donation web page so you can collect and accept online donations.
You will be able to customize your page with a photo and text, and access it online from any computer.
Once your registration is complete, you will receive a confirmation email with your customized URL.
The online contribution collection process is simple and completely secure, accepting credit and debit cards. Donors will automatically receive an immediate email confirmation and tax receipt.
The funds collected on your donation web page will go directly to the Semper Fi Fund mission of helping combat wounded, critically ill and catastrophically injured service members and their families.