Runners of all levels and abilities are invited enjoy the spirit and festivities of the fall season as we celebrate Halloween in a fun and fit way! This adventure run/walk will take you through the wickedly decorated neighborhoods of Willow Glen, finding awesome displays (about 25 or so), and answering simple multiple-choice questions about each. The start occurs just as darkness is settling in, so flashlights are suggested. Costumes are encouraged and the best ones will be rewarded. After you do your tricks, return for some treats and join us for a raffle giveaway. Children and Pets are more than welcome.
Event details and schedule
5 to 6PM - Check In and Course Briefing. Pick up your Adventure Map and plan your strategy.
6:30PM - Adventure Run/Walk Begins
8:00PM - Return to Athletic Performance no later than 8PM
8:15PM - Participant Costume Contest and Raffle Begins
There actually are quite a few places to park in Downtown Willow Glen! In addition to the parking along the street, public parking spaces are available at the following locations:
· Bank of America parking lot (1245 Lincoln)
· Parking lot behind Le Boulanger (enter from Brace or Minnesota)
· Parking lot behind Thrift Box (enter from Minnesota)
· Parking lot behind the Garden Theater (1165 Lincoln, enter from Lincoln or from Willow)
· First floor of the Town Square parking garage (Lincoln and Willow)
What to Bring:
· This event will happen rain or shine, so dress accordingly for the weather in comfortable
clothes and athletic shoes
· Come in a costume and be part of the costume contest
· Headlamp or flashlight
· A pen or pencil to mark the answers on your adventure map
Look forward to seeing you!