It's Back for 2020 - Stinky Spoke good times!
Join the Redmond Rotary Club charity mountain bike ride known for good times and downright stinky weather! The 20+ mile mountain bike and Poker Ride is held on what just could be the most rotten weather day of the year. Riders start and finish at Willows Run Golf Complex, Redmond, Washington. There’s mud, rain, fun, beer, and some much-needed mid-winter cheer! We'd love to see you!
Event details and schedule
Your registration fee supports Redmond Rotary Foundation charitable causes, locally and internationally. This event is hard core — and heartwarming, so get ready!
- Ride 20+ miles on trails
- Collect your poker hand along the route
- Win prizes for winning poker hands!
Saturday, Jan. 25, 2020
- 9 to 10 a.m.: packet pickup and day-of registration
- 10 to 11 a.m.: ride starts at Willows Run Golf Complex
- Noon to 3 p.m.: finish line festivities
- $60 online through Jan. 22
- $75 day of the ride
- With registration.... you get
- Drink ticket
- Fabulous appetizers
- Awesome ride
- Good karma!
Finish line festivities
When you cross the finish line at Willows Run Golf Complexl, you’ll enjoy great live music, a warm tent with cold beer, fabulous appetizers, and poker prizes for winning hands. Let the games begin!