The event course is on one of the most beautiful beaches in America! The start/finish line will be on the corner of Pacific Coast Highway and Beach Boulevard on the sand of the multipurpose path.
The 1K, 5K and 10K routes are flat, out and back. Enjoy the pounding surf and cool ocean breeze while traveling under the historic Huntington Beach Pier, the outdoor Surf Museum, and the charming Main St. of Surf City, USA.
We have so much to be thankful for so spend Thanksgiving morning giving back.
This event is for everyone! If you have participated before, take a look at how you have impacted the world.
In the past 6 years, the Huntington Beach Turkey Wobble has raised enough money to drill 23 wells in developing countries. Wells have been dug in Haiti, Uganda, India, Guatemala, Honduras and the Philippines. Each well gives clean, fresh water to 1,000 – 1,500 people.
Event details and schedule
The Huntington Beach Turkey Wobble has limited entry spots available. Register now to reserve your spot. Register a friend too. Everything is better with a friend!
- $20 - Online 12 and under registration (ending November 23)
- $25 - Day of event 12 and under registration
- $25 – Online registration (ending September 30)
- $30 - Online registration (ending October 31)
- $35 - Online registration (ending November 10)
- $40 - Online registration (ending November 23)
- $45 - Day of registration
- FREE – Event Volunteer
Event fees include:
- An amazing day!
- Event t-shirt (T-shirts will be guaranteed to those registered by November 12, 2016. For registrations after November 12, 2016, t-shirts will be distributed on a first-come-first served basis.
Entry fees are non-refundable and non-transferable.
Huntington Beach Turkey Wobble will be held rain or shine.
- Families with strollers are welcome. Please start at the back of the pack for everyone’s safety.
- If you have friends or family members that would like to be involved but not participate in the 5K/10K, we do need event volunteers. Register by clicking the register now button.
- Parking is available in the parking lot next to the start/finish area as well as on the street.
- Although we like dogs, we ask that you leave yours at home. We do not allow dogs along the course for the safety of other participants. Thank you!