Kent City High School, Kent City, MI 49330
About This Event
The Kent City Ridge Run is a great event that has a 15K Run and 5K Run/Walk. Both runs will have aid stations. 15K: combination of rolling, paved and gravel roads before finishing downhill for the last ½ mile—has been nicknamed “Jill’s Hills”. 5K: completely paved, out-and-back style, finishing downhill.
15K Course Map: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=463997
5K Course Map: http://www.usatf.org/routes/view.asp?rID=463999
Through March 7th (11:59 pm EST):
- $22 Entry Fee (Includes a T-Shirt).
- $19 Entry Fee for youth 18 years and under (Includes a T-Shirt).
- $19 Entry Fee for adults 62 years and over (Includes a T-Shirt).
$20 family rate for 3 or more from the same address. *Mail In Must be post-marked by March 7th or register your family online by March 7th (11:59 pm)!
No Family Discount Registration After March 7th
Same Day Registration Fees
After March 7th (T-shirts will be available on a first come first serve basis for late registration):
- $30 Entry Fee (T-Shirt cannot be guaranteed after March 7th)
- **No discounts for youth 18 years and under or adults 62 years and over after March 7th
Mail In Registration
Mail-in registration is $25.00. Go to the website: www.macssportstiming.com for a printable form.
- T-shirts will be a soft cotton short sleeve for 2020.
- T-shirts will be offered in a Heather Blue and Light Blue option for participants.
- There will be no t-shirt guaranteed with later registration after March 7th.
Packet Pick Up & Late Registration
On Race Day - Packet pickup and race day registration will be available only from 8:00 - 9:00am.
2019 proceeds went to KC Girls on the Run, the American Cancer Society, Howard Christensen Nature Center & Kent City XC/T&F Programs
- All 15K Run finishers receive a 15K finisher medal.
- All 5K Run finishers will receive a finisher item.
- All pre-registered entrants are guaranteed a race t-shirt (if you register for one).
- After March 7th, T-shirts will be on a first-come, first serve basis for late registration.
- Locker rooms will be available.
15K and 5K: Overall awards, masters’ awards, grand masters' (60 and over)
Choice of awards at least 3 deep in the following age categories: 14 & under, 15-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75+.
5K: There will also be a 10 & under group.
Timing and scoring will be provided by Mac's Sports Timing using the ChronoTrack disposable tag system. Results will be posted at the conclusion as well as online at: www.macssportstiming.com.
Records and Course Maps
See website for records and maps:
- www.kentcityschools.org/highschool/communications/kent-city-ridge-run OR
An assortment of post race refreshments will be available in the school following the races. An awards presentation with raffle prizes will follow each race. Prizes will not be mailed.