Saturday, January 18, 2020 6:00 to 9:15 p.m.
6:00 pm: Appetizers includes: Tortilla Chips with Salsa, Pico De Gallo, and Guacamole, Seasonal Fresh Fruit Display, Assorted Cheese and Cracker Display, Chef’s Relish Tray, Garlic Roasted Shrimp Cocktail Shots. Cash bar.
6:45 pm: Mexican Dinner Buffet includes: Chicken or Cheese Enchilada Casserole, Seasoned Ground Beef, Morning Star Beef Crumbles (Vegetarian option), Taco Shells, Grilled Peppers and Onions, Spanish Rice, Refried Beans, Lettuce, Diced Tomatoes, Sour Cream, Sliced Black Olives, and Shredded Cheese. Dessert includes assorted cakes and cherry cobbler.
7:00-9:15 pm: Awards, games, slide show, just a whole lotta fun! Stick around until 10 pm and help finish the appetizers!
Athlete of the Year awards include: NOMINATE club members above!
- Male and Female Runners of the Year
- Youth Male and Youth Female Runners of the Year
- SoCoT2 Triathlete of the Year - the Extraordinary Mortal award
Club Service awards include:
- Dirty Sweat Sock/Most Valuable Club member
- Long Distance award
- Dedicated volunteers earning special awards
Fun club recognitions:
- First timer recognition: we want to recognize all our club members that challenged themselves during the year and tried a new event no matter how big or small. Please SUBMIT yourself, friends and family members achievements on the online form above so we don't miss anyone!
- Triathlon Club awards: Feldman Challenge swimmers (4-mile swim day in December) and other fun awards
- Predict Series awards: anyone that runs or volunteers at 6 of our monthly free Predict runs earns a shirt. The top 3 scoring runners all year gets something really cool!
- Marathoners recognized: Fun awards for club members who complete a marathon in 2018.
- Superlative awards: Never know who Jane Murtha may pick for the most unique awards of all time!
- Induction of new officers - voted in at January annual meeting on Wednesday, January 8th at 6 pm.