The Tofurky Trot is a family-friendly 5k (3.1 mile) fun run, trot, or walk open to all levels of physical fitness. Trot participants will also get to enjoy food from local food vendors, music, speakers, kids activities, and yard games.
Prizes and medals will be awarded to the first adult and child finishers, to the person wearing the best costume, and to the cutest dog!
All runners will receive a Tofurky Trot tote-bag filled with coupons and swag. T-shirts will be available to purchase.
Please note that runners will receive bibs and a race clock will be present at the finish line; the race will not be chip timed.
WHO IS ORGANIZING THE TOFURKY TROT?
The Trot is organized by, and all proceeds benefit, the Factory Farming Awareness Coalition (FFAC), an educational nonprofit committed to empowering people to save the environment, animals, and our own health through our daily food choices.
The Trot is sponsored by Tofurky.
- Professional body Builder Torre Washington
- Sgt. Vegan
- Music by Annette Conlon
- More TBA soon!
All runners will receive a Tofurky tote bag full of fantastic swag.
There will also be prizes for:
*Best human costume
*"Cutest Dog" contest
*Top fundraiser (see details below)
This is a fun, family-friendly event!
Well-behaved dogs on a short leash are welcome to join the fun. We will have water stations for humans and dogs alike.
Event details and schedule
- Pre-Race Group Yoga: 9:00-9:30am
- Race Start Time: 10 am
- Location: Griffith Park Crystal Springs Picnic Area (south end of picnic area). Parking entrance near the Park Film Office, 4730 Crystal Springs Drive, Los Angeles 90027
- On-site race Registration: 8:00-9:45am
- Advance packet pickup will be held on Friday, November 22nd. Location TBA
Parking and course info TBA.