Like Running? Love Wine or Beer? This race is for you!
Race Swag: All participants will receive a race t-shirt, souvenir wine or beer glass, and a free glass of wine or beer (or soda for our under 21 runners) after the race!
Join us on Saturday, July 18th, 2020 at 9:00 am for an exciting new event that features the scenic views of the Quad Cities and did we mention great Wine! With registration options for all wine lovers and runners, this race is a sure thing for a great time! This race is timed and scored by J3 Timing. Results will be posted at www.J3Timing.com.
Awards: All runners get a sweet finisher medal!! Don't worry we will have live results broken down into overall and age group format for you to view.
2 Registration Options Available:
1) 5k Run then Wine/Beer
Run the 5k course with the rest of the field, then enjoy a full pour at the finish line with your friends!
2) 0.0 K Race
Spectators are also encouraged to attend! The 0k option gains you access to the race and includes a full pour and a souvenir wine glass.. and you don't even have to run!
- Is the race only for 21+? No, minors are welcome to participate, but they will get a free soda instead of wine.
- Are strollers allowed? Yes
- Is walking allowed? Yes
- Is the race dog friendly? Yes, but please make sure you dog is on a leash.
- Wine's cool, but I prefer Beer! That's not a question... but you have a choice of wine or beer after the race!
- I still have questions, who do I contact? If you have a question, someone else probably does too. Email us at andy@J3Timing.com and we'll add it to this page