Get your jingle on at the MOST FUN & FESTIVE holiday fun-run around – all to battle the #1 cause of disability!
The Arthritis Foundation’s Jingle Bell Run is the original festive race for charity. It’s where you can strut your stuff in your favorite holiday costume and FEEL GOOD about DOING GOOD. Together, we’ll jingle all the way to a cure – and have a fantastic time every step we take! Bring a team of friends, family and co-workers to run or walk. Get your jingle on and spread the Spirit of Yes: Yes to having fun and celebrating what you love. Yes to living life to the fullest. Yes to conquering arthritis for good. 100% of your registration fee and fundraising go to a great cause!
For more help or information about the 2019 Jingle Bell Run - Madison, WI contact Emily Peterson at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 608-440-8768.
Event details and schedule
- 7:45 a.m. Day of event registration, pack pick-up open and pre-race festivities begin
- 8:45 a.m. 25-yard indoor dash-er for those age five and younger
- 9:00 a.m. Program and recognition of honorees, top team and indidivudal fundraisers, team & individual costume contest
- 9:30 a.m. Day of registration closes and warm-ups begin
- 9:35 a.m. Head to start line
- 9:45 a.m. Race starts - 5k timed runners, followed by 5k untimed runners, walkers, walkers with strollers and 1-mile walkers
- 10:45 a.m. Award ceremony (approximately)
- 11:00 a.m. After race festivities begin at 5th Quarter Sports Pub & Grill located at 161 Horizon Drive #110, Verona, WI. Jingle Bell Run participants will receive their choice of a free soda, rail drink or tap beer! There will also be specials on food along with the opportunity to take home a prize or two!
- 11:15 a.m. Verona High School site closes