- Sunday, February 16th at 10AM.
- The course starts and finishes on East Drive near the Lakeside Center (across from the Lincoln Road entrance).
- Individuals: three loops of prospect park
- Relay: one loop for each relay participant
- In the interest of safety, the use of headphones is strongly discouraged; pets and strollers are prohibited.
- Baggage check will be located at the Bluestone Café at the Lakeside Center
- All finishers will receive a medal
- Course Facilities & Post-Race Refreshments:
- Toilets at Start/Finish
- Two water stations along the course and one at the Finish area
- Bagels, spreads, fruit and hot chocolate will be available at the Bluestone Café at Lakeside Center
Individuals: Cash awards and pies to the top 3 overall male and female ($100 first, $50 second, $25 third).
- Top 3 male and female in each age group:
- 19 & Under
- 10-year age range (20-29, 30-39, 40-49)
- Masters Plus (50+)
- Pies for the fastest overall relay team
- Fastest team in each gender; fastest co-ed team; fastest youth team (19 and under); fastest Masters + (50 and over)
Deadline Individual Relay Team
Dec 4th $30 $90
Jan 1st $35 $105
Feb 1st $40 $120
At Packet Pickup $45 $135
Race Day $50 Not Available
Online registration will end at 11:59pm on February 11th.
There will be no race-day registration for relay teams.
BIB PICK UP
Bib pickup will be at JackRabbit - Brooklyn (151 7th Ave, Brooklyn, NY 11215)
Friday, February 14th from 3:00 pm to 6:30 pm
Saturday, February 15th from 2:00 pm to 6:30 pm