- Distance: 5K
- Race Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2020
- Location: Hydro Park in Kaukauna
- Start Time: 6 PM
- Chip Timed: Yes
- Course Style: Loop (see map)
- Post-Race Party: Live Music in the Park
- Strollers: Absolutely
- Headphones: Yes
- Completion Medals given at Finish
Tuesday, June 2 11:30AM - 1PM and 4:30PM -6PM at Fleet Feet (3404 W College Ave, in Appleton)
Wednesday, June 3 4:30PM - 5:50PM at Hydro Park, in Kaukauna
RACE ROUTE DESCRIPTION:
- Race begins in the small parking lot just south of Dodge St and runs South on the Konkapot Creek Trail to CE, turns East on CE and then returns North on Hillcrest Dr. Route At Dodge St, route turns West and finishes just south of Hydro Park.
- Safety is our top priority so there will be road closures and police presence out on Hillcrest Dr.
Water/Nuun Station will be available at
- The Start Line, and
- Out on the course just past the half-way mark as you turn onto Hillcrest Drive
Gregory T Photography will be wandering the festivities and out on the course capturing our event! Watch for a post-race link where you can search our photos for you and your friends.
Yes! People can still register on race-day but we cannot guarantee shirt sizes. Encourage friends/family to get signed up
Your race entry includes a Food Ticket for a burger or hot dog and a bag of chips. Hang out on the lawn and enjoy the live music and a beverage! Then you'll know right were to go every Wednesday evening throughout the summer!
**Please note: Graphics and medal shown is not the 2020 medal we will be receiving. We will post updated graphics as soon as they are available!