One of Oregon’s favorite trail marathon and half marathon races return for their 13th year on Saturday August 12th, 2017. Starting at Wanoga Sno-Park at an elevation of 5500ft, this idyllic trail will guide you in and out of the beautiful Cascade forest under towering ponderosas and to blissful mountain views. Not ready for a marathon, join the Half As (6.5 miles) and enjoy the scenery as well as the celebration. Haulin’ Aspen is part of the Trail Runner Magazine Trophy Series as a points qualifier.
Event details and schedule
2017 Haulin' Aspen Bend, OR
please check our website for up-to-date information in regards to course info, parking, what to bring, what to wear and any other details.
Packet Pick Up:
TBD | Friday, August 11th, 2017 | 3pm – 7pm
Race Day Schedule:
Wanoga Sno Park | Saturday, August 12th, 2017
- 6:00 am Late Packet Pick up opens (race-day registration prior to each distance)
- 7:00 am Marathon starts
- 8:00 am Half Marathon start
- 8:30 am Half As start
- 10:00 am Half As Awards Ceremony
- 10:30 am Half Marathon Awards Ceremony
- 11:00 am Marathon Awards Ceremony
- 1:00pm Post-race celebration ends. Congratulations!