The Leg Up Farm Mud Run 5K is a trail run through Leg Up Farm's property which traverses woods, fields and streams. The 5K is preceded by a Critter Dash for kids age 10 and under. The race will be followed by a post-race celebration with music, food and drinks.
The Leg Up Farm 5K is a single race this year and not part of a series.
Kids are encouraged to dress as their favorite farm critter for the Critter Dash.
Registration opens at 8:30 a.m. The Critter Dash will begin at 10:00 a.m. followed by the 5K at 10:30 a.m.
- 5K pre-register with t-shirt (register by March 27): $30
- 5K only pre-register (register by April 10): $25
- 5K race day registration: $30
- Critter Dash (age 10 and under): $10
Awards will be given for:
- First place Female and Male
- First three finishers in 12 and under, 13-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, 70 and over
- All Critter Dash participants receive an award
- The 5K is a moderate trail run through woods, fields and streams. You will likely get wet and muddy. The course also includes moderate hills.
- Due to the terrain, it is not possible to push a stroller on the course.
- This is an active farm, so dogs are not allowed.
- This is private property, so please no trespassing before or after race day.
- The Critter Dash will take place on a paved surface and is a very short dash.
The Leg Up Farm Mudfest Series benefits Leg Up Farm. Visit www.legupfarm.org for more information.
THANK YOU to our sponsors!
Gold Sponsor: CGA Law Firm
Sponsorships are available. Contact Maura Musselman at firstname.lastname@example.org or 717-266-9294.