WILL RUN FOR FOOD 5K
All proceeds go to benefit: Rowan Helping Ministries
Race Location: Centenary United Methodist Church 620 Centenary Ch. Rd.,Mount Ulla, NC 28125
Course: Centenary Church Rd. Starts at the church and ends at the church.
Race Start Time
1/2 mile fun run after 5k
Entry Fee: By Feb. 25th $25
On Race Day $30
Fun Run $10
Race day registration from 9:00 to 9:45am at church.
Top 3 Overall Male and Female
Top 3 Male and Female Masters
Medals and t-shirts will be given to all fun runners that are preregistered. Also for 12 and under, we will recognize top 3 overall with a medal.
Overall winners not eligible for age group awards. Awards will not be mailed. They will be held for 2 weeks at the church for pick up.
AGE GROUPS - 3 Deep age group awards, male and female
11 &under, 12-15, 16-19, 20-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70 & over
Timing will be provided by Salisbury Rowan Runners.
Quality shirts will be guaranteed for all preregistered runners.
COVID-19 Safety Precautions: (Following Covid-19 NC guidelines)
- Runners need to make sure to keep distance during the start and finish and when passing other runners as well.
- Please do not congregate at the start and finish.
- All participants, volunteers, and spectators are expected to follow social distancing rules, keeping at least 6 feet of distance from other people other than members of their family.
- Masks should be worn when not running if you are unable to maintain at least 6 feet of social distance before or after your race.
- If you have been exposed to someone with COVID-19 in the last 14 days, have a pending COVID test or positive test in the last 14 days, have experienced symptoms related to COVID-19 (sore throat, fever, lost of taste/smell, shortness of breath) or are in quarantine for COVID-19 then you cannot attend or run in the race.
Timing and scoring provided by Salisbury Rowan Runners.
Contact Info: Carla Kluttz (email@example.com)