Kick-off the month of May with Dignity Health's Family 5K on Saturday, May 6 2017 at Freestone Park in Gilbert. The event has a distance for everyone, including a 5K Run/Walk, Family 1 Mile, and 100 Yard Kids' Dash, so bring your family and friends!
Your family will be supporting families in the Birthing Centers at both Mercy Gilbert Medical Center and Chandler Regional Medical Center. Whether families are having their first or third baby, we want them to experience this exciting and special time in very comfortable and high-quality surroundings!!
Run, Play and Give!
To register by mail please complete and return our Mail-in Registration Form! Please make checks payable to StartLine Racing.
What You Get!
Custom Event Medal for ALL participants
Custom Event Dri-Fit Tech T-Shirt for ALL participants
Age Group Awards for Top Three in all Age Groups for the 5K distance. Our age groups are the following:
- 8 & Under, 9 & 10, 11-13, 14-17, 18-24, 25-29, 30-34, 35-39, 40-44, 45-49, 50-54, 55-59, 60-64, 65-69, 70-74, 75 & Over
- Pre- and Post-Race "Runner's Brunch" (bagels, fruit, water, Gatorade, etc)
- Real Time Results and Photos on our Website or Mobile App (on Apple and Google)
- Course set/marked by StartLine Racing to maximize your experience!
Event details and schedule
Race Day Information
- Race Day Registration will be available beginning at 7:00am at Freestone Park.
We accept cash, check, and credit cards (Visa or Master Card) on race day
Cost of registration on race day will be $40 for the 5K, $35 for the 1 Mile, and $20 for the Kids' Dash.
- Leashed pet and stroller friendly!
Packet Pick-up Opportunities
- May 5, 2017 from 4:00 - 7:00pm at TBA
- Sunday May 6 2016 at Freestone Park (race location) beginning at 7:00am.
May 5 04:00 PM - Packet Pickup at TBA from 4-7pm
May 6 07:00 AM - Race Day Packet Pick-up and Registration Opens
May 6 08:00 AM - 5K Run/Walk Begins
May 6 08:10 AM - 1 Mile Run/Walk Begins
May 6 08:20 AM - 100 Yard Kids' Dash
May 6 09:15 AM - Award Ceremony Begins (approx)