Event details and schedule
- 10K Run & 5K Run/Walk – $30 until 3/15; $40 until 5/3, $50 from 5/4 - 5/10
- 1K Kid’s Fun Run – $20 until 5/3; $25 from 5/4 to 5/10
Registration fees are non-transferable & non-refundable.
T-shirts are limited to 600 registrants. First come, first served!
Bibs are non-transferable. Your race bib gets pinned to the FRONT of your shirt. We will provide pins. Pin the bib at all four corners.
Bib pick-up on race day (May 10th, 2020) will start at 7:00am.
RACE START TIMES
- 1K Kids' Fun Run @ 7:45am
- 5K Run/Walk @ 8:00am
- 10K Run @ 8:45am
The course is timed: computerized time results will be announced on the day of the event & on our website www.pvshelter.org.
All runs and walks start and end at Ramsay Park. Course maps are available on our website.
In Watsonville at Pajaro Valley Shelter Services:
Thursday, May 7th, 9am – 5pm and
Friday, May 8th, 9am - 8pm
- 115 Brennan Street, Watsonville
In Aptos at Fleet Feet:
Saturday, May 9th, 11am – 5pm
- 7960 Soquel Drive, Suite I, Aptos
There is a small amount of parking in the Ramsay Park lot on Harkins Slough Road, by the race registration area. There is also parking on Harkins Slough Road and in the Ramsay Park lot on Main Street.
WHAT TO BRING
1. Your bib if you picked it up before race day
2. Family and friends as cheerleaders