THIS RACE IS BEING POSTPONED; PLEASE CHECK BACK LATER FOR THE RESCHEDULED DATE.
SEE WEBSITE NOW FOR RACE REGISTRATION DETAILS:
THE COURSE: USATF Certified course. Mostly on scenic, rolling well marked paved roads. Start/finish at Nipmuc Regional (down the street from Valley Tech). USATF-NE Grand Prix Race. http://www.usatfne.org/road/gp.html
- Registration opens at 8:30am.
- Chip timing
- Markers at each mile. Aid Stations. Lead & trailing vehicles.
- Ample parking, Refreshments for runners & helpers,
- Results posted at www.coolrunning.com following the race,
- Commemorative Boston Tune-Up 15K Mugs to first 400 registered runners.
- - Open - Male and Female: 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Masters - Male and Female: 1st: $300, 2nd: $200, 3rd: $100
- Seniors - Male and Female: 1st: $200, 2nd: $150, 3rd: $100
- 60 - 69 - Male and Female: 1st: $100
- 70 - 79 - Male and Female: 1st: $100 Top Male & Female overall will be awarded ,
COURSE RECORDS: John Busque (47:09) 2019 || Rachel Sorna (53:42) 2016.
Race Dedication & Proceeds: This race is dedicated in tribute and memory of Frank Nealon. Frank was a founding member of TVFR and was the Boston Tune-Up race director for 34 consecutive years. A portion of our after race expense proceeds are donated to the Jimmy Fund / Pan Mass Challenge.
Event details and schedule
- Pre-Registration "Early-Bird Special" of $35 until 2/1/120. Price increases to $40 on 2/1/20
- Post registration $40. (18 & under $30) Age 70+ is free
- Post Registration Opens at 8:30am on Sunday April 5, 2020
- USATF Member $30 (before 2/1/20), $35 (after 2/1/20)
- Race Starts at 10am
CHECK US OUT ON FACEBOOK